- What information we process about you
- When we collect information about you
- Why we need to collect and process your data
- How we use your personal data
- Who we share your data with
- How we store and protect your information
- How you can request access or corrections to your personal data
- How you can request withdrawal of your personal data
1. What information we process about you
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information." You can choose to accept of decline cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline them if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
2. When we collect information about you
- When you submit a message to us using our website’s contact form
- When you engage with us through social media platforms
- When you choose to provide feedback, or complete a survey we may send you
- When you email or telephone us directly and openly share your information
3. Why we collect and process your data
4. How we use your personal data
- To respond to any requests for quotations or information.
- To respond to enquiries, queries or complaints, of which we would keep a record of any notes taken during these communications.
5. Who we share your data with
We do not share any personal data with a third party.
6. How we store and protect your information
We apply careful consideration to how we store and protect data. Our electronic communication systems such as emails and social media channels are password protected with a limited number of administrators. We monitor our systems regularly and carry out updates and maintenance where required, in order to strengthen the security of our storage and processes. When we collect your personal data, we will keep it for as long as we feel is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This can be up to six years unless you request to opt out of our communications. It also includes our direct marketing activity that is covered by our ‘legitimate interests’ basis.
7. How you can request access or corrections to your personal data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, and to correct it if it is incorrect or incomplete. This will be free of charge. If you would like to access the information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at 108 The Hundred, Romsey, SO51 8BY.
8. How you can request withdrawal of your personal data
You have the right to request withdrawl of the personal data that we hold about you. This will be free of charge. If you would like to access the information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 108 The Hundred, Romsey, SO51 8BY.